Publications in English
As part of its work on the Gender Equality Report, the Agency produced several brochures.
The brochure „Summary of the Expert Opinion of the Third Gender Equality Report of the Federal Government“ provides information about the main contents and recommendations for action in the Expert Opinion and is available to download in English. It was illustrated by Ka Schmitz and Imke Schmidt-Sári.
Further Information and this brochure and more are available in German.
As part of its work on the Gender Equality Report, the Agency produced a series of fact sheets that can be accessed here:
- Fact Sheet 1: „Digitalisation and Gender Equality – How are digitalisation and gender equality connected?“
- Fact Sheet 2: „Technology Design: Gender-responsive and non-discriminatory technology design“
- Fact Sheet 3: „Digital Economy: Labour market – Digitalisation – Gender relations“
- Fact Sheet 4: „Remote Work: Opportunities and risks of remote work for the reconciliation of paid work and unpaid care work“
- Fact Sheet 5: „Algorithms and Discrimination: Digitalised discrimination“
- Fact Sheet 6: „Social Media: Gender stereotypes on social media“
- Fact Sheet 7: „Digital Industry: Gender equality-oriented working cultures and methods“
- Fact Sheet 8: „Business Formation / Startups: Female founders in the digital industry“
- Fact Sheet 9: „Education: Digitalisation-related competence“
- Fact Sheet 10: „Structures and Instruments: Strengthening gender equality policy structures and instruments“
- Fact Sheet 11: „Gender Equality in the Platform Economy“
- Fact Sheet 12: „Digital Violence: A new quality of gender-based violence“
- Fact Sheet 13: „Data and Basic Rights: Data collection and discrimination“
- Fact Sheet 14: „Digital Municipalities“
- Fact Sheet 15: „Digitalisation and equal pay“
Publications in German
Third Gender Equality Report
The Cabinet adopted the Third Gender Equality Report of the German Federal Government on 9 June 2021. The Report consists of the Expert Opinion by the Expert Commission, the statement of the Federal Government, and a review of the Second Gender Equality Report. The Bundestag will debate the Report in the coming legislative period.
Further information is available on our german website.
To download the Third Gender Equality Report (in German) visit the homepage of the Federal Minister for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth.
The Expert Commission for the Third Gender Equality Report commissioned a number of in-depth expert opinions and reports for its work on the Gender Equality Report.
Documentation of hearings
The Expert Commission for the Third Gender Equality Report carried out a range of expert hearings for its work on the Expert Opinion. Documentations of the hearings are available in German.
The Expert Commission for the Third Gender Equality Report of the German Federal Government has published a position focusing on the question of a legal right to remote work (in German).